So Sunday we woke up at the usual time to have breakfast. During breakfast they came and told us that they wanted Lenny in Therapy at 8am, which did not give us much time. He did 2 hours of physical therapy and then we headed back to the room to rest for an hour before lunch. While we were resting we told the nurse again that the shower was broken. We had told them yesterday but they aren't able to fix it on the weekend. (When I was taking a shower Friday night the handle just came off and the hose starting spraying everywhere, it was quite amusing.) So she told us that they are going to move us to a different room. Now as I was happy to hear we would get a working shower I was sad to hear that I would have to pack up everything and move it to another room. Who knew we had accumulated so much stuff! So now we are in a room that is made for just one person, pretty much the same just a little smaller. Lenny and I really laughed that we had said how excited we were for Sunday to just relax and have nothing to do, huh, it seemed like one of the busiest days we had!
Today was a typical day, Lenny was an overachiever and did an extra 45 minutes of physical therapy which is good. Still no news on seeing the surgeon for Lenny's legs that he is having a problem with. Turns out we are having insurance problems now. My company changed providers on May 1st and now the new company is giving us a hard time because we are "out of network". We don't know what is going to happen, as they may not let us stay here. We will hopefully find something out tomorrow, they told us not to worry that they are on our side and will help us fight this, but I am really stressed waiting to hear what our fate is. Lenny says that if they want to move us he wants to just get in the car and drive home, and home is not ready for us to be there yet so that stresses me out to. I hate situations that are out of my control!
As I am sure many of you already know, Jakie has been readmitted into the hospital. Saturday he had shortness of breath and turns out he has a blood clot in his lung. They will be running tests and treating him for the clot and Lenny and I are hoping he is home again really soon.
Nights are becoming difficult again, and I am sure we will both be stressed tonight about our fate here, everyone pray for good news, as I really want him to do more work here. Also we have to see the neuro doc and the plastics surgeon on the 25th which really needs to be done to finalize his face surgery and neck break. After that appointment we were planning to come home. Well, here's hoping!
Until tomorrow, Love Nancy